Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here I go!

This is the official first post of my blog, Piece o' Cake! I am a graduate student, studying Clinical Nutrition in New York. The idea behind this blog is that healthy living should be both convenient & fun; if it isn't, it often becomes too difficult to make the healthy lifestyle changes that can promote vitality. I love finding new ways to seamlessly incorporate eating right and working out into our busy schedules. Even more, I love sharing that information!

Well, that's great. But why did I really start a blog when there are plenty of them already out in the "blogosphere?" (As evidenced by the lengthy process of finding some version of "piece of cake," to use for my URL, that hadn't already been taken!) I would love to eventually find myself contributing pieces on nutrition to major publications. I thought this would be nice writing practice. And if I can actually help someone in the process, that would be pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment